In This Section
- Our Pathway to Your Success
- Coursework & Duration
- Dual Degree Programs
- Learning Opportunities
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Career Outcomes
Ever since you were a kid, you knew you wanted to be a doctor, a dentist, a veterinarian, or an optometrist. By choosing to declare pre-med at USciences, you’ll have the support of an entire team of faculty mentors and academic advisors dedicated to realizing your dream. We know exactly the kind of candidate sought by medical schools and other professional schools — broadly educated students with clear career goals and a strong grounding in sciences and mathematics. Through personalized course selection, hands-on research and internship opportunities, mock interviews, and application assistance, you will be more than prepared to take the next step.
What Sets Us Apart?
- *94% of USciences students with a 3.6 GPA and an MCAT of 30 are accepted into medical
school. That’s 17% higher than the national average. Dental and veterinary school
acceptance rates are also very high.
- Our BS degree programs provide excellent pre-med preparation. All prerequisite courses
for medical school are included in the curricula of most of our majors or can be taken
- You may conduct hands-on research as early as your first year, so you are ready for
the rigors of medical school.
- USciences faculty members are respected, involved members of the medical and scientific
community and have numerous professional connections with medical schools.
- Qualified first-year students can pursue a dual BS/professional degree program that guarantees an interview with one of our partner medical schools. These schools also reserve seats for our students.
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
USciences Signs Broad Articulation Agreement with Bucks County Community College
December 15, 2016
Under the terms of this agreement, students who graduate with pre-specified associate degrees fro Bucks will be assured junior status at pre-identified BS programs at USciences.
Alpha Chi Chapter Inducts 2016 Members
November 17, 2016
Thirty-six of the newest members were inducted into the USciences Pennsylvania Kappa Chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society, during a special ceremony held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016.
Health Tip: Flu Season is Beginning Already
October 04, 2016
A Second Chance Leads to Life Lessons
September 10, 2016
Associate Director, Pre-Health Professions Programs
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495