In This Section
- Find Your Program
- Majors, Minors, Programs A to Z
- Departments A to Z
- Special Academic Programs
- Academic Resources
- Interprofessional Programs
- Faculty Directory
- Academic Calendar
A rewarding career starts at USciences.
Our unique academic focus is pharmacy, science and healthcare — and we get results. Through a professional curriculum, hands-on education, and real-world learning experiences, USciences students are prepared for immediate success and proven all over the world.
- 95% of USciences alumni are employed or accepted for an advanced degree within 6 months of graduation (Class of 2014 post-graduation survey)
- 94% of qualified USciences students are accepted to medical school — that’s 17% higher than the national average. (USciences' five-year retrospective of 2010-2014 matriculants and applicants)
- Top 10 in the nation for earning power of our recent graduates. (U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard)
- Loading Events...
USciences NewsView All
USciences Awarded $1,500 to Promote Physics
March 22, 2017
Innovative projects aimed at promoting interest in physics among middle and high school students has earned the newly revived USciences chapter of The Society of Physics Students (SPS) nearly $1,000 in awards.
Commentary: Embracing a replacement for Obamacare will require compromise on all sides
March 21, 2017
USciences Professor Stephen Metraux PhD, director of health policy, penned a blog post for Philly.com about the proposed American Health Care Act and how lawmakers and observers will have to make compromises on both sides of the aisle.
USciences Faculty Bring Lessons from the Front Lines of Opioid Crisis to the Classroom
March 15, 2017
Three representatives from USciences were tabbed to serve on subcommittees for The Mayor's Task Force to Combat the Opioid Epidemic in Philadelphia.
Women’s Basketball Season Ends in NCAA Tournament Second Round
March 11, 2017
The Devils, seeded No. 6 in the East were victorious in the first-round matchup against No. 3 Bentley University on Friday, March 10.
Celebrating Campus Diversity with Multicultural Month
March 09, 2017
Multicultural Month at USciences is a time to celebrate the vast array of diversity on our campus. Diversity is not limited to race; it includes ethnicity, gender identity, religion, and all the aspects that make us who we are.
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495